Thank you for participating in the 2020 Virtual Detroit Riverfront Run!
We're so happy you chose to support the Riverfront from the comfort of your community and you are joining us in #BeingApartTogether.
Instructions on how to participate in the #VirtualRiverfrontRun -
- Put on your performance tech t-shirt and bib.
- Choose a 5k/10k route in your community by visiting MapMyRun, or choose one of our pre-mapped routes along the RiverWalk or Dequindre Cut (linked below).
- Listen to our River Days through the years playlist to get you pumped up.
- Go out and run or walk any time between June 15 and July 15.
- Take a photos of yourself during the race.
- Finish your race and have friend or family member present you with your participation medal.
- Take more photos!
- Click the link below to enter your race time. Honesty is the best policy!
- Upload your race photos on Social Media and tag @detroitriverfront on Instagram or Facebook with the #Detroitriverfrontrun2020
- Look for an recap email from us on July 18, sharing race times, randomly selected winners for sharing photos and more!
Thank you again for participating and we appreciate your support!
-The Detroit Riverfront Conservancy