Corporate Annual Giving & Sponsorships
Detroit RiverFront Conservancy sponsorships connect companies in meaningful and highly visible ways to one of the city's most-loved assets -- a destination for millions of visitors annually from across Southeast Michigan and beyond.
Customized sponsorship programs offer significant marketing value while building your corporation's image and brands:
- Major event sponsorships
- Partnership initiatives
- Corporate brick program
- RiverWalk amenities programs
- Relationships with diverse users: the business community, families, recreation and athletics, concert-goers, young-urbans, cause-related groups, boating and fishing enthusiasts, tourism and more!
- Employee volunteer engagement programs
- Educational activities in a dynamic, interactive setting
- A focus on the environment and environmental awareness
Achieve your corporate philanthropic goals while also benefitting the community you do business in! Contact Jan Shimshock at (313) 566-8226 or email@example.com to design your unique sponsorship.
Matching Gift Programs
Consider designating the Detroit RiverFront Conservancy a beneficiary of your company's employee matching gift program. Matching gifts can double or even triple your contribution!
Ask your Human Resources department if your organization participates in matching gifts. If so, request a standard matching gift form and mail it to the Conservancy along with your support. Matches are added to same program as the original gift.
Make a donation online, or send a check or money payable to:
Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
600 Renaissance Center, Suite 1720
Detroit, Michigan 48243-1802
Questions? Contact the Development Department at 313.566.8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org