SOIRÉE INFORMATION & FAQ
FRIDAY THE 13TH OF SEPTEMBER | 6-10PM
THE EVENING WILL BE FILLED WITH FOOD, DRINK, AND INTERACTIVE ART, INCLUDING:
- New original mural unveiled by local Detroit artist, Freddy Diaz
- Fall flavors from local food trucks YumVillage, TruckShuka, and Tres Leches
- Build Your Own Bon activity by local chocolatiers, Bon Bon Bon
- Liquid nitrogen ice cream demonstrations by Dr. Nitro
- Beer and hard seltzer from Atwater Brewery
- One-of-a-kind custom masks created by artists from across the country provided to our first 100 guests, compliments of Ford Motor Company
- Juan Martinez's pedal-powered animal bikes will be back, giving guests rides up and down the Cut
- Palm readings by the Boston Tea Room
- An interactive graffiti experience by CANVASxDetroit, photo opps, fall refreshments, and more!
TICKETS & ENTRY
If you have purchased a ticket, VIP table, or sponsorship for Soirée, your printed event tickets will be mailed to the address you submitted at the time of your ticket purchase within two weeks of the event. You and your guests will present your tickets at event check-in at the Dequindre Cut Freight Yard to receive your wristband for entry. Questions about tickets and check-in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Soirée is located at the Freight Yard on the Dequindre Cut between Wilkins and Division street with the closest entrance located at Wilkins Street.
PARKING & BIKE VALET
Guests arriving by car can park in the large lot off of Wilkins St between Orleans St & Riopelle St in Eastern Market.
For our guests biking to Soirée, complimentary bike valet provided by Wheelhouse will be available adjacent to the Freight Yard.
There is also a convenient MOGO station located at the Freight Yard.
Dress for the evening is Festive Attire. We ask that our guests come masked and dressed to impress. You can join us in fall cocktail attire with a simple mask or fully embrace the theme of the evening with a festive suit, cloak, and ornate mask. Masks will be provided to our VIP ticket-holders and will be available for any guests who make a $25+ donation at the event. Event tents will be set-up to shield our guests from potential weather we may encounter, but be prepared for an evening outdoors. We encourage our guests to wear layers if the evening calls for chilly weather and flat shoes since the event will be partially on grass.
Still wondering what to wear? Check out the Festive Dress section of this article.