selfie stop scavenger hunt
The Detroit Riverwalk was named the Best Riverwalk in the country in the 2021 USA Today/10Best Readers’ Choice Awards competition.
To celebrate, we've placed #BestRiverWalk Detroit Selfie Stops all along the RiverWalk and Dequindre Cut. All throughout August we'll be collecting photos of visitors to these spots to add to our digital yearbook of our #BestRiverWalkDetroit summer. And for every picture you post, you'll be entered to win a prize!
1. Stop at a selfie stop along the Detroit Riverfront and Dequinde Cut and snap a selfie! (see location list below)
2. Post your pic with #BestRiverwalkDetroit and tag @detroitriverfront to be added to our digital yearbook and entered to win a prize!
Caption your photo with why you love the Detroit Riverfront!
Every picture you post gets you entered to win:
- VIP Family Four packs of tickets to the West riverfront Block Party on September 18
- Best Riverwalk Tote Bags, hats, and stickers
- And other fun surprises!
Selfie Stop Locations:
- West Riverfront Park
- Riverwalk at Joe Louis Arena
- Riverwalk at the Detroit Princess
- Port Detroit
- Riverwalk Garden Rooms
- Cullen Plaza
- Riverwalk at Robert C. Valade Park
- Bridge at Robert C. Valade Park
- Joseph Campau Greenway
- Mt. Elliott Park
- Gabriel Richard Park
- Dequindre Cut, Hygienic Dress League Mural - near Lafayette St. Entrance
- Dequindre Cut, Being Apart Together Mural - near Lafayette St. Entrance
- Dequindre Cut, We are Detroit Mural - near Gratiot Ave. Entrance
- Dequindre Cut Freight Yard - near Wilkins St. Entrance