Learn more about our PartnerShips
We are adding Partners all the time - be sure to check back frequently for additional listings!
Friends of the Detroit RiverWalk at the Individual Level receive a 10% discount at these participating riverfront merchants. Bring your valid membership card to any of the following locations to receive your discount (some restrictions may apply). Click each logo to learn more about the locations!
Andrew's on the Corner - Enjoy some of Detroit's finest foods from soups, salads, burgers, fresh fish and steaks - all meat comes directly from Eastern Market! Catch the shuttle to all home Red Wing, Tigers & Lions games as well as many concerts.
- Grab a drink and a bite to eat at Detroit's first Nano brewery! While you're there be sure to check out the Feelgood Tap - a monthly rotating tap which gives proceeds directly to a different local nonprofit or charity group.
- take an amazing sight seeing tour leaving from Rivard Plaza near the Renaissance Center. The Diamond Jack has been giving tours since 1991 and has become a family venture since day one. Click here to learn more!
- grab a quick meal or snack from Andiamo's quick stop deli, located in the Renaissance Center's Wintergarden. Presto offers a variety of delicious lunches, pastries, juices, sandwiches, salads, snacks, coffees and desserts.
St. Cece's Pub - located in historic Corktown, St. Cece's offers a seasonally changing menu of modern American food made from scratch. They deal with local in-state farmers to ensure you receive the freshest local produce. A great dinner stop before a concert, game or other downtown event!
- rent a bike, take a tour, spend the day on the riverfront and in the city with Wheelhouse Detroit. Visit their main location in Rivard Plaza for rentals and information on guided or self-guided tours as well as repairs and bike sales!
We also have some great partnerships with the following riverfront and beyond merchants.
- since 1874 the J.W. Westcott has been delivering mail and supplies to Great Lakes freighters passing through the Port of Detroit. This service runs 24 hours a day during navigation season, rain or shine!